Due to COVID-19 level restrictions, the meeting will be held at the Les Munro Centre if we are at Level 2. The Trust will postpone the meeting if we are at Level 3.
Notice is hereby given that the above meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 19, 2021, commencing at 6.00 pm at the Les Munro Centre, 8 King Street East, Te Kūiti.
The annual meeting will:-
- Report on the operations and financial statements of the Trust and the performance of The Lines Company Limited.
- Confirm auditor appointment for 2021/22 year.
- Provide an opportunity for the Trustees to consult with WESCT Customers on a proposal to amend the Guidelines for Access to Information by beneficiaries.
- Provide an opportunity for WESCT Customers to comment on the management of the Trust.
- Conclude with a presentation by The Lines Company Limited.
The Trustees report, consolidated financial statements and statement of corporate intent are available for inspection free of charge at public libraries situated in Te Kūiti, Te Awamutu, Ōtorohanga and Mangakino during ordinary office hours from Tuesday, October 5, 2021. Copies can be viewed on the website www.wesct.org.nz or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celina Yapp │ Secretariat Services
Waitomo Energy Services Customer Trust
Postal Address: PO Box 209, Te Kūiti 3941
Freephone: 027 PH WESCT (027 749 3728)
Email: email@example.com Website: www.wesct.org.nz