In order to plan for certainty in these uncertain times, the Trust is holding the meeting online by Zoom.
To receive your zoom link please email email@example.com and include your name and TLC customer number.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of WESCT Customers will be held on Wednesday, November 24, 2021, commencing at 6.00 pm by Zoom.
The annual meeting will:-
- Report on the operations and financial statements of the Trust and the performance of The Lines Company Limited.
- Confirm auditor appointment for 2021/22 year.
- Provide an opportunity for the Trustees to consult with WESCT Customers on a proposal to amend the Guidelines for Access to Information by beneficiaries.
- Provide an opportunity for WESCT Customers to comment on the management of the Trust.
- Conclude with a presentation by The Lines Company Limited.
The Trustees report, consolidated financial statements and statement of corporate intent are available at public libraries situated in Te Kūiti, Te Awamutu, Ōtorohanga and Mangakino during ordinary office hours. PDF copies can be viewed on the website www.wesct.org.nz or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celina Yapp │ Secretariat Services
Waitomo Energy Services Customer Trust
Postal Address: PO Box 209, Te Kūiti 3941
Freephone: 027 PH WESCT (027 749 3728)
Email: email@example.com Website: www.wesct.org.nz