Notice of availability of trustees report and consolidated financial statements of Waitomo Energy Services Customer Trust for 2021 and Statement of Corporate Intent of The Lines Company Limited 2021-2022
The Trust is required to prepare and make available for inspection the audited consolidated financial statements with respect to their affairs.
Notice is hereby given that the above meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 19, 2021, commencing at 6.00 pm at the Panorama Motor Inn, 59 Awakino Road, Te Kūiti.
The annual meeting will:-
- Report on the operations and financial statements of the Trust and the performance of The Lines Company Limited.
- Confirm auditor appointment for 2021/22 year.
- Provide an opportunity for the Trustees to consult with WESCT Customers on a proposal to amend the Guidelines for Access to Information by beneficiaries.
- Provide an opportunity for WESCT Customers to comment on the management of the Trust.
- Conclude with a presentation by The Lines Company Limited.
The Trustees report, consolidated financial statements and statement of corporate intent are available for inspection free of charge at public libraries situated in Te Kūiti, Te Awamutu, Ōtorohanga and Mangakino during ordinary office hours from Tuesday, October 5, 2021. Copies can be viewed on the website www.wesct.org.nz or contact email@example.com.
Celina Yapp │ Secretariat Services
Waitomo Energy Services Customer Trust
Postal Address: PO Box 209, Te Kūiti 3941
Freephone: 027 PH WESCT (027 749 3728)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.wesct.org.nz